View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the blacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Pistol Matches   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:00 am

Pistol Matches
Don Bianco on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:19 pm

One weapon everyone uses but is not quite familiar with are the pistols. Yes we spawn with them in every game but the first chance we get we try to pick up an SMG, Assault-Rifle, or something just so we wont have to use it. Generally most others can't use them either that is why we are going to start playing with them in every game. TDM's will be pistol matches along with changing locations after every game (try to play on every location using only pistols). Our daily FreeModes are to be set on pistols as well. In-case some randoms decide to join or rivals no matter what it'll be an even match and best of all turbos can't be used. SO most of those who hate us will be shit out of luck

FreeModes: When it comes to these we usually seek them as a haven to cool down, chill out, and fuck around. But lately we haven't be able to do much of that. So when we are in a freemode we move together, work together, we kill together, we die together. Looking out for one another. No getting sultans, buses, fucking around with each other, petty schoolyard bullshit. Non of that! Work in pairs of two's, travel in two's, pick up ammo/health/Armour in two's. Where ever you go make sure your with a partner. We may have a fairly skilled amount of members but no one can take on 4-5 enemies at once. Especially when they all come at you. But if you work together two people can take out there entire squad and carry on with there day.

TDM's: Treat them as if you would any Gang Match. Be serious, respectful, work together as a team, move as a team, never go off solo, stay out of vehicles and don't fuck around. Doing all those results in winning and I know a lot of you like doing that. We are not a very competitive gang, but we are a strong gang. No need to get cocky after a TDM, say good game and carry on. No matter who it is against and whatever ever shit they may be talking. Respect and professionalism topped with teamwork is the main goal. All this should be exercised in every TDM and everywhere else such as FreeModes, GTAF, XBL Parties, etc, etc.

Enemies: Yes we have a few of those yet they all have the same motive. They will come in, shit talk, try to antagonize... let them. Remain peaceful, respectful, and professional. Keeping a level head is the main idea here. Don't listen to them, just kill them and then see how welcoming they are

Bullshit: Lately there has been a lot of bullshit going around. Members of the family bitching, fighting with each other over fucking nothing! I know I may say this a lot to a few of you but when it comes down to it be like myself or Pazzo. We keep calm, just chill, and of course fuggedaboutit Deal with the confrontations, admit to being wrong if you were wrong, apologize and carry on with your day. Because everything that may happen between one another can be easily solved by just a phone chat in-game sharing with one another what happened. Having a strong bond with one another makes us stronger as a whole. No name calling, no harsh jokes, no nothing along those lines. Treat each other the same as you would yourself.

Don Bianco
Admin

Re: Pistol Matches
fgcarva1 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

This is a great post, I was going to refer to pistols soon but never got to updating this fucking section.

I guess Don got all the attitude covered, and I must also say, as you all know communication is key. I know many of our members (and I'll share an example of someone here, sorry if you feel offended in any way), like Scott and Loaded tend to get very excited during games. They try to do the right thing and see a guy running and basically follow them into an alleyway saying "I'll get this fucker." Yet this usually leads to more problems than solutions, wait until a partner comes in and sweep the corners, an example of how to do that is when Don and me were in that last TDM we played in Port Tudor when we all went flawless,

There was a guy around the corner, Don followed parallel to the wall, I had my gun aimed at Don and at the wall and moved sideways until the end of the wall where I would soon see the dude. Yet I stopped before that and Don took cover on the corner to spot the guy, when I counted to three, I rolled to my right, Don left cover and we both sprayed him so quickly he couldn't get a shot on us.

Lesson in, stay calm, count out a time to attack once you see the target and know he sees you. Stay in cover and think of what to do before going in. Keep your cool and always become aware of what is going on and where your entire team is at.

Also, even though Don wants everyone to stay in partners, we always move in one general direction as a team, we can split up and flank people, but always move towards the same general direction, no North/South, East/ West bullshit.

fgcarva1
Admin

Scott on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:48 pm

This is a good plan.I myself enjoy using pistols. I usually used pistols anyways. But I always look for any flaws. What happens if there is a chopper? Do we hide inside a building?

I like the teamwork idea. I myself have seen us use great teamwork before. Usually I wont take someone on unless I know I can take them.

No need for hero's. You can't try to be a hero, it happens by accident.

Scott

Don Bianco on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Choppers in TDM's or FM's?

FM choppers can easily be fucked over by the use of your surroundings eg; buildings, alleys, etc.

TDM choppers on the other hand would be quite useless. Think about it, you do a Pistol TDM on a very closed covered location like Bohan. Choppers can't do shit because it's all covered by train tracks and also there are no rockets. Most it does is give the enemy team one less gun on the ground.

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 pm

I say Pistol is easier in small locations like Colony though.

fgcarva1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pistol Matches
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1