View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the blacks
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Lets Get ready   Fri 16 Dec 2011, 12:01 am

Lets get ready
Scott on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 pm

We have a bunch of matches approaching. AoD, and were looking into challenging others gangs such as the Mayans, Ivanovs and others so lets keep on our game. I was thinking maybe we could keep doing pistol, smg, and assualt Tdms(mostly pistols) but maybe even change it up abit. Say, do a Team Mafia work on pistols, because we played one the other day and it was alot of fun. We got alot of good gun battles out of it and theres a constant objective to work towards as a team.

Lets make sure to stay sharp for this upcoming weekend and possible week.

Scott

Re: Lets get ready
fgcarva1 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 pm

You tell 'em bro! I think Pistols are great weapons (even though I suck with them ) and I think we got guys like you, loaded, demon and etc. that can really work the Glock well.

Our funnest matches were with Pistols (The UTM match in Bohan where Paulie was on the rgound by the strip club and Artfull had the idea to get on the subway was legend.... ary!)

As for different match types, we can try them, but maybe pick one this week and focus on it? I mean, if we wanna win it's better for us to have a home match in mind so we can work all routes/locations and etc. on it and I know you're good at finding locations Scott.

fgcarva1
Admin

Cycrome on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:29 pm

I really liked that TMW I played last night more than any TDM. Riding in a back of an ambulance at the last moment to make myself bulletproof to carry a package we had been fighting over for 10 minutes. Awesome.

I say we practice nothing but pistols and powerful on Colony and Bohan. No use practicing other maps this late in to training.

Cycrome

Don Bianco on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm with Crome, if we are to do any Home TDM it will be Colony; Pistols. We know AoD they will pick Bohan; Powerful. Maybe practice on a separate game-type such as Team Mafia Work would be good. They probably will not see it coming and would take them by surprise. I've looked through GL and all matches AoD has done are pretty much (if not all) TDM's. Meaning they are a TDM team. I say we work hard with Bohan; Powerful because that is the one they will mist likely pick. Our game we choose Team Mafia Work on pistols. I've never really played Team Mafia Work but I'm sure if we all play a few games we can pick it up real easy and also split off into teams inside the team. Say if we have 4v4 we split into 2's. We all know the city fairly well (some better than others). If we set our minds too it I'm sure we could win!

Don Bianco
Admin

Scott on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Welp, lets keep our practice up since the Mayans match will come soon enough. Maybe even we can re challenge AoD again for fun and see how it turns out. Also the Firm is coming, the Ivanovs we really need to keep practice up.

Scott

fgcarva1 on Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:55 pm

deadsliez sent me a PM today, thanking me and Don for all the defending we did for them against the Mayans... he also said he may be able to get a match for next weekend.

fgcarva1
Admin

Don Bianco on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Well then; after looking over our results from yesterdays match I've come to the conclusion we could have won if they didn't have the Strength guy haha. Non the less, Ivanovs have lost one of there key elements and that is Bagel (chopper pilot). We no longer have to worry about that, really all they have now is Deadslize (can only corner-glitch), Warpigz (no idea on him), and this trikstar guy (seems like an idiot).

This next week we should mainly focus on TDM's, I'm serious about this. Nothing too harsh, Pistols on Colony, Rifles on Tudor, Powerful on Bohan. Also every now and then venture into an open TDM against others. Just to get a little bit of practice against those who are either shittier than us, better than us, or cheat. Really cut back on the FreeModes, when there is a good group to do TDM's seize that opportunity and practice. All of us are around the same level, some above, some bellow, but we can all come even on the scoreboard.

Let the Ivanovs pick the first game on there settings to get a basic idea of how they want to play. After we observe through that we make a quick field decision on what we should play next.

I am quite positive we could be them but you never know...

Don Bianco
Admin

fgcarva1 on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

I think if we chose our match on Colony to be Rifles we could have won. I was on fire in those prep games and strength is good with SMGs but in the first match I beat him with an M4 multiple times. We had the beginning of the first match but let it slip when they started using the corners. But we can work with rifles better than a lot of people. Don and YG, you both saw the way I played, I know even though Artfull and loaded are gone we still have some good shots with Rifles. Get arod active, he was pretty damn good with rifles.

fgcarva1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lets Get ready
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1